Here are a few good articles about some of the issues we’ve discussed in the recent past:
- Ourstanding New Yorker article on race and Barack Obama.
- The vision thing: Contrary to what you might have read and heard, both Romney and Obama have big plans to change the government – and the country.
- The harsh limits of bipartisanship should Romney be elected.
- Romney’s plan to virtually destroy Medicaid, in one chart, from JAMA.
- Still – c’mon now – there was nothing wrong with Romney’s “binders full of women” comment.
- Syria: Is Obama being too cautious on intervening in Syria?