As promised, here are links to some of the more lucid analyses of Wednesday’s big debate.
- [UPDATE: Two more must-read commentaries. One from an old friend of mine on Romney’s transparently-phony waddle to the center. The other is the latest in a weekly series on Romney’s lies. This week’s installment, which covers the debate and other recent statements by Mitt, documents 50 lies and/or deceptions.]
- A roundup of various commentaries from right and left. More from the same guy, who initially thought it was a devastating loss for Obama, but now is not so sure.
- Romney won on style points, but he did it by just lying through his teeth. The four biggest whoppers Romney told.
- Romney lost (really) this debate. A verrrrry interesting other one!
- How much will this move the polls – the experts weigh in. Last night will only really help Romney if there are any undecideds left to persuade, especially in the swing states, where Romney trails by a lot.