History, Health care, Religion, etc. But, first, this is why I quote all those numbers week after week. But enough about me. What do you think of me and my links?
- Way cool – Why did it take humans so long to have an industrial revolution? (read the comments, too. This blog has a much higher class of commenters than most)
- A general history reference source I came across: the International World History Project.
- Forgot what’s in the bill? See this best single short summary of what it will do that I’ve seen recently.
- How good is the final bill? One expert’s view.
- What an amazing accomplishment this was, given the many obstacles.
- A dissenting view by one of the more intellectually honest conservative critics I’ve read (there are a few).
- On an unrelated matter, 1 in 4 Californians were uninsured for all or part of 2009.
- The U.S. needs to take other countries’ religions more seriously and end its secularism-is-only-way thinking.
- Deporting all illegal immigrants would cost a fortune.