Fred will present and moderate. I do a lot of reading on this subject, as well. I hope we can discuss how to stop Iran from getting nukes in a realistic way. Our power is limited to force other countries to do what we want. So, we’ll also need to get into (1) what would and would not change if Iran got nuke capability, and (2) what we should do if and when they do.
- Basic primer on the issue, with latest developments. Another one, from the centrist Council on Foreign Relations
- WSJ on what an Israeli strike on Iran might look like.
- Summary of Iranians’ likely strategy (why are they doing this?)
- Iranian public’s support for its nuke program complicates our options.
- Analyst I like: Now What On Iran?
- U.S. strategy Is Working. Update: Maybe Not–Russia’s backing out.
- If we bombed would we have to invade, too?